.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

THIS is THE DAY! THIS is THE DAY!


Today is my day. I was King and I ruled! Today, people around me looked up to me. Kiss my ass pisantes. Wala nalang kokontra. Hehehehe! c",)

Here, I listed itineraries that consumed my very best 24 hours of 2008. Though tiring, I still managed to enjoy....with ETR of course. Hey, what more can I ask for?


0000h - 0020h: Ate Pasta Pomodoro and enjoyed a Glass of Wine
0021h - 0230h : Watched Coffee Date (Try it guys. Highly recommended!)
0231h - 1028h : ZzZzzzzZzZzzzZzZ! zzZzzzzZzZzzzZzZ!
1029h - 1205h : Coffee, Chickenjoy and Hotdog Meal. and while watching Boy & Kris, I Read, Replied and Received some heartmelting call & text below:

1. HoN - for the best bithday gift ever - > LOVE.
2. Bee - my very first birthday call for the day. although choppy still I appreciate the gesture. And to LL, thank you as well.
3. AR - I can't thank you enough for being the 3rd person who greeted me days before my birthday. Heheh! c",)
4. Osang - Sis, i already found him.
5. Ate Ko in Dubai - pinaiyak mo ko. Mahal Kita. Ingat Lagi.
6. Ms. Susan Jamison - thanks sa gift.
7. Lance - despite the sickness still he manage to send me his birthday greetings. Pagaling ka Dong.
8. Ms. Malou, Ms. Venice & 2 bading (hu dat?)
9. Toni Padayhag (pangalawang titingnan).
10. Al Sampaga - thank you for the inspiring message. I was moved, really.
11. JM Alcantara (nde titingnan).
12. Maribel P. Bernardo
13. Tita Zelda - you also made me cry. Am touched!
14. Beng 'taba' Malaya
15. Vangie Agasang - miss you too Sis. c",)
16. Leslie Pastor
17. My Inaanak Junie and Anthony
18. My Kumare Melyz Sullano
19. Ms. Meo Perez - thank you for your early greetings. Unbeatable 2 days in advance. Whew! 1st Place.
20. Chavelyn Calma - thanks! c",)
21. My Loving Nina Maloto - XoxO, Gossip Girl.
22. My TL Lawrence - actually, I'm 10 years younger than you think.
23. Yaya Vicky - thank you. I Love You.
24. Friendship Rose, thank you. c",)
25. Sister Alexis - thanks for the call & text. See you soon.
26. Ms. Lenny - Kapatid, thanks for the call.
27. AAB - Madame, I'm so touched! Thank you with all my heart. c",)
28. My Inaanak Rex & Dyeng Dauz & My Apo Joc, thank you!
29. Bhelle Ordona, thank you.
30. My ever Favorite TL Macqui Cabrera - tulis tulis lang ang labanan.
31. Buhay pa pala si Shiela Ronquillo.
32. Alfred Peralta, Salamat.
33. Charizel Tampoc & Wanbi
34. Kumareng Jane Domanico - nakahabol ka pa. Hehehehe!
35. Dante Pagkatipunan - you still remember? Wow!
36. MySpace Roniel
37. Joseph Apuya
38. Erickson Labana - It's My Birthday. Let me set aside my hatred for now. c",)
39. Mama Tess in Naga
40. Laica Talisic
41. Jobel - mwah! mwah!
42. Sir Egay,. many thanks! c",)
43. Mami Levy
44. CheChe Simbahan
45. Tere Flores
46. Ms. Cesar Inumerable - Salamat sa sapin-sapin. Ang sarap. Ang tamis.
47. Sir A!
48. To those who left messages on my yahoo account: Kumareng Julie, Kumareng Roxanne, Beth, Bob Calinao
49. Friendster Greetings: Damien, Vibs & James, Gio Bulanadi, Frank De Jesus
50. Henley - 2 days in advance. 2nd Place.
51. Ms. Nico Bambao - thanks! c",)
52. Ms. Jovy, Ms. Sylvia, Ms. Rose & Ms. Doris
53. And to all Sups, TLs, Agents, Manong Guard, QAs, & IT techs who greeted me in the elevator, CR, production aream training room, & platform. I'm overwhelmed! Thank you with all my heart. c",)

1206h - 1325h : Drowned myself in the pool.
1430h - 1600h : Badminton (My 1st ever & I enjoyed it much. Courtesy of my loving ETR. Mauulit to HoN, malimit).
1615h - 2050h : Pampered myself - Hot Oil, Foot Spa with Pedicure, Facial, Dinner
2121h - 2359h : Blow my.......cake (oh, c'mon!), Picture Taking, Dinner and....this blog. c",)

As I am celebrating My Day, I am also mourning for the loss of one person who is Dear to Me. May Your Soul Rest in Peace Mr. Paul Zamora. RIP+