.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

"Kuya, For Sure SeSemplang Ka."

Friday, January 18, I tried for the first time conquering one of my fears - > Ice Skating. I was a bit terrified at first. I have deadlines and can't afford to stay in the National Orthopedic for days. With so many people (mostly kids) doing their routines, it will be a life-shattering experience to see an old guy like me fell on the floor. But with the so many encouragements I got from friends through text, and one kid who said "Kuya, Kuya, naku for sure sesemplang ka. Di ka marunong?" which made me pushed hard to really tried walking and sliding without the rail helping me balance my weight, I manage to finished my 1 hour access roaming at least half of the rink. Not bad enough for a first timer, right?



He is, yes, The One Responsible for this


"I Can Do It."


"Di Kita Tatantanan, Kuya."


At last, Whew!